Our teeth vary in shape and size depending on where they are placed in our mouth. Every tooth is required since each has a different function. We have:
- Incisors used to cut or incise food;
- Canines used to hold, grasp or tear food;
- Premolars used to hold food, and to crush food as well;
- Molars used grind the food
Thus will all the teeth having different functionality all of them are required for our well being. Besides which it also gives the correct structure to your jaw enabling us to possess that perfect and healthy smile. Thus the teeth need to be protected from tooth decay and other issues like gum diseases, etc.
Maintaining Healthy Teeth
- How to maintain strong teeth is a question that is quite common. But you will be glad to know that it isn’t all that hard to maintain bright white teeth.
- It is a good practice to brush twice a day and properly. Besides which you also need to maintain good eating habits and regularly visit a dentist to prevent any dental problems.
- This will ensure that you always have healthy and strong teeth.
Bright Teeth Whitening
- Even if you do your best to maintain healthy and white teeth it is possible that over time the teeth become discolored or yellow and dull and thus look unattractive.
- There are several teeth whiting toothpastes available however at times they are not very effective. However you need not despair, since all is not lost.
- You can talk to your dentist about the problem and they will have the perfect solution for you to restore your bright white teeth.
- Good diet goes hand in hand with good and healthy teeth; since what you eat affects your teeth.
- A healthy diet consisting of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and proteins benefit the overall health.
- how to get strong white teeth? It is true that drinking milk builds strong bones and teeth. Calcium is very important, especially during the childhood.
- At the same time the body also needs Vitamin C to repair connective tissue and help prevent infection.
- Thus a good diet consists of milk, fruits and vegetates and drink plenty of water. On the other hand it is a good idea to avoid sugary snacks and the often bottle of soda.
- Smoking or other tobacco products are not only bad for your health but they will also affect the teeth in a bad manner.
It is important to look out for signs of disease and always visit the dentist regularly for a quick check up.
Designer Smiles Dentistry:
- Designer Smiles Dentistry dentist 77459 is a place that is dedicated to providing you with personalized care.
- They are more than another place where you can fix your teeth. At this place they make you feel good and welcome from the minute you enter and make you change your perception about a dentist and stop relating it them excruciating pain.
- They provide treatment too all above the age of 5 and furthermore never charge to examine you and determine what is wrong.