Many of us like to maintain the whiteness in our teeth at all times and hence are constantly stressed when their color begins to fade. Then there are some of us who take this issue a little lightly and only try to restore the whiteness in their teeth before some big occasion.
There are several teeth whitening systems and product available that can help you achieve just this. Some of the popular
solutions available are:
- Whitening toothpaste
- Over the counter Gel
All of us have the same question and it is what are the best teeth whiteners. There are several solutions however dentists usually recommend it to people with healthy teeth, the ones with no filling and gums issues.
This is a cosmetic procedure and is not recommended for everyone. It can be useful individuals with a yellow tone on their teeth.
More on the whitening systems:
- The special whitening toothpastes contain a gentle polishing and chemical agents which help improve the stain removing ability of a toothpaste.
- Hence these are slightly more effective than your average toothpastes. However the bottom line is that a tooth whitening toothpaste can only do so much.
- It may be effective in removing surface stains and improving the shade of your teeth however it is not as effective as other procedures. For example the light activated whitening that can be conducted at a dentist’s place has the ability to decrease the shade of your teeth to make it lighter.
Over the counter Whitening Strips and Gels:
- This too is a good solution. Such Gels can be applied to the surface of the teeth directly with the help of a brush.
- If you do follow the instructions; you will notice good results in a coupld of days which will last from 3 – 4 months.
- Whitening Rises is one of the more recent solutions. Besides having the common feature like other mouth washes like freshening breath, reducing dental plaque, as well as gum disease, it also helps with the whitening of the teeth.
- It contains special ingredients like hydrogen peroxide However, this is a comparatively longer process and it can be upto 12 weeks before you spot any difference.
Tray based Tooth Whiteners:
- This is a procedure that involves filling a mouth guard with a gel whitening solution. This too is an effective way.
- The mouth guard contains peroxide bleaching agent that is worn for a short period of time like a couple of hours every day or in the night.
Designer Smiles Dentistry:
- Designer Smiles Dentistry is a dentist in Missouri city that is dedicated to providing you with personalized care. They are more than another place where you can fix your teeth.
- At this place they make you feel good and welcome from the minute you enter and make you change your perception about a dentist and stop relating it them excruciating pain.
- They provide treatment too all above the age of 5 and furthermore never charge to examine you and determine what is wrong.