If you have a broken tooth and it is slightly week a well then a dental implant crown is the ideal solution. In case you are wondering what is a dental crown, here is a short description.
Introduction to Dental Crown:
- A dental crown is often referred to as a cap. It is form of dental restoration that can protect the teeth that have been damaged.
- The best effort is always made to save a tooth. The dentist will always advice you save a tooth rather than to replace it by some method.
- The crown is used to strengthen the existing tooth and to preserve it’s usefulness.
Dental Crown Types:
There are several types of dental crowns available and they are made of several different material as well. The difference between them that some are more aesthetically pleasing than the others.
- Gold crowns are a good option for you if you are one of them who grind or clench their teeth on a regular basis.
- A gold crown is easily visible and will not blend in with regular teeth. In general the Gold crowns usually last longer.
- The most aesthetically correct and discreet option is a ceramic crown. This also happens to be one of the most popular types.
The other advantage of opting for this is that it does not contain any metal. However it is not as durable as the Gold Crown under heavy usage.
Porcelain fused to metal:
- This is both an aesthetically correct as well as a durable option for the patients. However the appearance of the crown depends on the skill of the person working on you.
- The dental crown is right only for your damaged tooth. However there are other treatments that can be considered like dental bonding or veeners to protect the tooth.
Designer Smiles Dentistry:
- Designer Smiles Dentistry is a dentists in missouri city tx place that is dedicated to providing you with personalized care. They are more than another place where you can fix your teeth.
- At this place they make you feel good and welcome from the minute you enter and make you change your perception about a dentist and stop relating it them excruciating pain.
- They provide treatment too all above the age of 5 and furthermore never charge to examine you and determine what is wrong.